Internship with Accommodation: Wexford, IrelandWexford, Ireland
The county capital, Wexford Town, sits in an attractive setting at the mouth of the Slaney River in Wexford Harbour, bringing together narrow medieval streets and historic sites like Selskar Abbey and West Gate Tower with a successful retail sector and lively entertainment scene. The world famous Wexford Festival Opera takes place every October, with many festivals taking place during the summer months. Wexford is the cornerstone of Ireland’s Ancient East, ascend in heritage and rich with history. The area is full of impressive landscapes and breathtaking views, with lots of walking trails to explore them. There are plenty exciting family attractions and outdoor activities for every admirer of beautiful nature and fantastic sandy beaches.
Curracloe Beach by the way was the location in 1997 for the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan. Another must see location is 800 years old Hook Lighthouse - one of Ireland's most iconic lighthouse with black and white stripes, with a lovely cafe and art workshops nearby.
The Irish National Heritage Park is at Ferrycarrig, just outside of Wexford town and includes various exhibits spanning 9000 years of Irish history, allowing the visitor to wander around re-creations of historic Irish dwelling including crannogs, Viking houses and Norman forts.
The Wexford Wildfowl Reserve is a Ramsar site based on mudflats, just outside Wexford. It is a migratory stop-off point for thousands of ducks, geese, swans and waders. Up to 50% of the world's population of Greenland white-fronted geese spend the winter on the Wexford slobs. There is a visitor centre with exhibitions and an audio-visual show.
There are plenty things to do and places to be enjoyed in Wexford for everyone.
- Accounting & Administration
- Equestrian Farming
- Audiovisual and Entertainment
- Vehicle Panel Work & Spraying
- Financial services
- Graphic Design
- IT & Electronics
- General Mechanical & Bicycle
- Mechanics, Mechatronics & Robotics
- Media & Entertainment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Clothes Shops
- No profit
- Dental Nurse
- Inglese, B1/B2
minimum age required
Read all the features
What we offer:
- Modern facilities with up to date language learning technology
- Central location with easy access to transportation and attractions
- Activities, sports and excursions organised by on-site activities coordinators
- Diverse, dynamic atmosphere with international students from over 10 countries
- Personal and friendly environment with dedicated teachers and staff
- Wide range of accommodation options for international students
Select the datesFor this internship you can select a range from 21 days to 168 days.
Departure and return can be selected from Sunday to Sunday.
You must select the dates in order to customize your internship
Additional services included in the package:
Online English course E-learning English course 4 months
Arrival and return transfers From and to Dublin airport
Orientation Day Will be done before departure
Company Supervisor Each applicant will have a supervisor designated to them during their placement
Assistance 24/7 Useful numbers
Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation to your workplace Your host family will take you to work and pick you up every day
Fill in documents to receive High School or University credits Documents to ensure that the internship can be used for credits
Certification from your host company At the end of your internship
FAQ - Questions and Answers
Which additional services are included in the internship?
We offer 2 kinds of packages, internship search only or internship + additional services. Based on the latter you will be able to select the services you wished to add on our internship page where all the prices have been displayed. Services you can add or remove from the chart are usually: accommodation, food, transfers, insurance, language courses and so much more. Some internships have fixed services like accommodation and food in a family, and these have been selected in order to support younger students, which need a package that is more inclusive for their safety being minors.
What happens if I do not feel comfortable in the company where my internship is?
We regularly arrange meetings or chats over the phone to check on your internship satisfaction and we will track the progress you are making. In case serious issues arise, we can consider moving you to another company. Consider that this option will take some time as we need to contact new hosts and arrange everything for you.
When will I receive my internship details?
Information on the internship, such as: company name, tutor's name, company email and physical address, description of the tasks etc. will be available on your personal profile as soon as the company confirm. On our experience this is usually 1 or 2 weeks before departure.
When will I receive the information regarding the accommodation I have booked?
Information on the precise location of the accommodation, whether you choose a family, student residence or shared apartment, will be available on your personal profile 2 or 3 weeks before departure.
Termini e condizioni
Termini e condizioni
Duration of the trip:
Additional Services:No additional services selected
Cost Summary:Internship price: Additional Services: 0 € Total: Do you have a Promo code?
Apply DiscountNo cost will be charged by booking your call with the expert
Duck Service and Warranties:
How does the service work?
- Find the best internship for you
- Customise your internship with additional services
- Book a free call with an expert who will help you determine your career goals
- Get matched with the best company
- Receive your High School or University credits
- Get assigned to your company dedicated tutor
- Prepare your luggages and start your new exciting experience abroad!
- Receive an attendance certificate and reference on Linkedin
Internship Match Warranty
Our service guarantees the client to get one or more interviews with companies interested in their profile. We define a deadline that will gave us enough time to present you the best companies for your profile.
If no company is presented to you by that deadline date, the fee will be fully refunded.
- More companies confirm your application?
- You decide which offer to accept.
- Does a single company confirm the internship?
- You accept and prepare for departure or you withdraw and lose only the deposit amount.
Check the terms and conditions
- Can't we find any company to introduce to you?
Receive 100% of the amount paid.
Tailor-made Internship Warranty
We organise your internship based on the characteristics you have selected on the platform (accommodation, room, type of board, etc.).
You will do a free introductory call with one of our experts. We will take into account your requests, goals, expectations and experiences and will ket you know if you can take part on our placements.
- Positive answer: we start the matching with the best company and we start to organise all the related services.
- Negative answer: we do not want to waste your time and money on an experience we feel we are not able to help you achieve in this moment. There are several reasons why you have not been admitted into the programme, some of them could be: inadequate knowledge of the language, unsuitable age, etc. This means we feel you are not yet ready for this kind of experience in this particular moment, but we will provide useful tips that can help you to improve your skills and apply again in the future.