Home > Internship > Internship with Accommodation: Kilkenny, Ireland
Internship with Accommodation: Kilkenny, IrelandKilkenny, Ireland
Kilkenny has the very best that Ireland has to offer. Many visitors imagine Ireland exactly this way, as it is built from dark-grey limestone on both banks of the River Nore, and is also known as 'the marble city'. Kilkenny is a tourist destination, and its scenic Medieval Mile, that runs through the centre of Kilkenny city linking the 13th-century St Canice’s Cathedral and the Anglo-Norman castle with much more in between is one of the southeast's biggest visitor attractions.
Kilkenny is also known for its craft and design workshops, the Watergate Theatre, public gardens and museums. It is a centre for arts and crafts, and home to a host of finest restaurants, charming cafes, traditional pubs and unique shops. From culture to creativity, fine eateries to vibrant nightlife and outdoor adventures to medieval magic, this is the place that has something for everybody.
- Accounting & Administration
- Equestrian Farming
- Audiovisual and Entertainment
- Vehicle Panel Work & Spraying
- Financial services
- Graphic Design
- IT & Electronics
- General Mechanical & Bicycle
- Mechanics, Mechatronics & Robotics
- Media & Entertainment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Clothes Shops
- No profit
- Dental Nurse
- Inglese, B1/B2
minimum age required
Read all the features
What we offer:
- Modern facilities with up to date language learning technology
- Central location with easy access to transportation and attractions
- Activities, sports and excursions organised by on-site activities coordinators
- Diverse, dynamic atmosphere with international students from over 10 countries
- Personal and friendly environment with dedicated teachers and staff
- Wide range of accommodation options for international students
Select the datesFor this internship you can select a range from 21 days to 168 days.
Departure and return can be selected from Sunday to Sunday.
You must select the dates in order to customize your internship
Additional services included in the package:
Online English course E-learning English course 4 months
Arrival and return transfers From and to Dublin airport
Orientation Day Will be done before departure
Company Supervisor Each applicant will have a supervisor designated to them during their placement
Assistance 24/7 Useful numbers
Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation to your workplace Your host family will take you to work and pick you up every day
Fill in documents to receive High School or University credits Documents to ensure that the internship can be used for credits
Certification from your host company At the end of your internship
FAQ - Questions and Answers
Which additional services are included in the internship?
We offer 2 kinds of packages, internship search only or internship + additional services. Based on the latter you will be able to select the services you wished to add on our internship page where all the prices have been displayed. Services you can add or remove from the chart are usually: accommodation, food, transfers, insurance, language courses and so much more. Some internships have fixed services like accommodation and food in a family, and these have been selected in order to support younger students, which need a package that is more inclusive for their safety being minors.
What happens if I do not feel comfortable in the company where my internship is?
We regularly arrange meetings or chats over the phone to check on your internship satisfaction and we will track the progress you are making. In case serious issues arise, we can consider moving you to another company. Consider that this option will take some time as we need to contact new hosts and arrange everything for you.
When will I receive my internship details?
Information on the internship, such as: company name, tutor's name, company email and physical address, description of the tasks etc. will be available on your personal profile as soon as the company confirm. On our experience this is usually 1 or 2 weeks before departure.
When will I receive the information regarding the accommodation I have booked?
Information on the precise location of the accommodation, whether you choose a family, student residence or shared apartment, will be available on your personal profile 2 or 3 weeks before departure.
Termini e condizioni
Termini e condizioni
Duration of the trip:
Additional Services:No additional services selected
Summary:Internship price: Additional Services: 0 € Total: Do you have a Promo code?
Apply DiscountNo cost will be charged by booking your call with the expert
Questo internship ha termini e condizioni: Moderati
Leggi di più: Termini e condizioni
Duck Service and Warranties:
How does the service work?
- Find the best internship for you
- Customise your internship with additional services
- Book a free call with an expert who will help you determine your career goals
- Get matched with the best company
- Receive your High School or University credits
- Get assigned to your company dedicated tutor
- Prepare your luggages and start your new exciting experience abroad!
- Receive an attendance certificate and reference on Linkedin
Internship Match Warranty
Our service guarantees the client to get one or more interviews with companies interested in their profile. We define a deadline that will gave us enough time to present you the best companies for your profile.
If no company is presented to you by that deadline date, the fee will be fully refunded.
- More companies confirm your application?
- You decide which offer to accept.
- Does a single company confirm the internship?
- You accept and prepare for departure or you withdraw and lose only the deposit amount.
Check the terms and conditions
- Can't we find any company to introduce to you?
Receive 100% of the amount paid.
Tailor-made Internship Warranty
We organise your internship based on the characteristics you have selected on the platform (accommodation, room, type of board, etc.).
You will do a free introductory call with one of our experts. We will take into account your requests, goals, expectations and experiences and will ket you know if you can take part on our placements.
- Positive answer: we start the matching with the best company and we start to organise all the related services.
- Negative answer: we do not want to waste your time and money on an experience we feel we are not able to help you achieve in this moment. There are several reasons why you have not been admitted into the programme, some of them could be: inadequate knowledge of the language, unsuitable age, etc. This means we feel you are not yet ready for this kind of experience in this particular moment, but we will provide useful tips that can help you to improve your skills and apply again in the future.