Internship with Accommodation: Granada, SpainGranada, Spain
Granada is a young, fun city which can be a great place to pursue an international internship in a variety of fields.
With over 80,000 students which are enrolled at the University of Granada, is a great, lively and fun city which offer every kind of attractions.
Close to both the mountains and the beaches in the south of Spain, and only a short trip away from Morocco, Granada offers a flourishing alternative destination for students who want to intern abroad in a smaller Spanish city.
- Anti-money Laundering
- Agriculture and Farming
- Accounting & Administration
- Equestrian Farming
- Audiovisual and Entertainment
- Cultural heritage
- Vehicle Panel Work & Spraying
- Construction & Urban Planning
- Crèche & Childcare
- Financial services
- Graphic Design
- Hair Dresser
- IT & Electronics
- Entrepreneurship & Startup
- Logistic Warehousing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Aircraft Maintenance
- General Mechanical & Bicycle
- Mechanics, Mechatronics & Robotics
- Media & Entertainment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Clothes Shops
- No profit
- Dental Nurse
- Public services & administration
- Public Relations
- Recruitment & HR
- Restaurant, Bar & Catering
- Social Care
- Customer Service
- Sport & Gym
- Supermarkets (Food)
- Transport & Logistic
- Translation & Interpreting
- Video & Photography
- Volunteering & NGO
- Spanish, B1/B2
- English, B1/B2
minimum age required
Read all the features
Spain offers a truly unique lifestyle, from a relaxed and peaceful life to the warm welcome of the Spanish population.
The working hours in Spain include the "siesta", a couple of hours of rest during the hottest hours.
Doing an internship experience in Spain will change your life. There are many people who once finished their internship moved to Spain to continue their career and life.
Spain is an ideal country for young people looking for the right work-life balance.
Select the datesFor this internship you can select a range from 21 days to 364 days.
Departure and return can be selected from Sunday to Sunday.
You must select the dates in order to customize your internship
Additional services included in the package:
CV/Resume Enhancement We will help enhance your CV to increase your chances of being hired
Assistance 24/7 We provide emergency assistance 24/7 whilst you are interning abroad
FAQ - Questions and Answers
Which additional services are included in the internship?
We offer 2 kinds of packages, internship search only or internship + additional services. Based on the latter you will be able to select the services you wished to add on our internship page where all the prices have been displayed. Services you can add or remove from the chart are usually: accommodation, food, transfers, insurance, language courses and so much more. Some internships have fixed services like accommodation and food in a family, and these have been selected in order to support younger students, which need a package that is more inclusive for their safety being minors.
What happens if I do not feel comfortable in the company where my internship is?
We regularly arrange meetings or chats over the phone to check on your internship satisfaction and we will track the progress you are making. In case serious issues arise, we can consider moving you to another company. Consider that this option will take some time as we need to contact new hosts and arrange everything for you.
When will I receive my internship details?
Information on the internship, such as: company name, tutor's name, company email and physical address, description of the tasks etc. will be available on your personal profile as soon as the company confirm. On our experience this is usually 1 or 2 weeks before departure.
When will I receive the information regarding the accommodation I have booked?
Information on the precise location of the accommodation, whether you choose a family, student residence or shared apartment, will be available on your personal profile 2 or 3 weeks before departure.
Termini e condizioni
Termini e condizioni
Duration of the trip:
Additional Services:No additional services selected
Summary:Internship price: Additional Services: 0 € Total: Do you have a Promo code?
Apply DiscountNo cost will be charged by booking your call with the expert.
Duck Service and Warranties:
How does the service work?
- Find the best internship for you
- Customise your internship with additional services
- Book a free call with an expert who will help you determine your career goals
- Get matched with the best company
- Receive your High School or University credits
- Get assigned to your company dedicated tutor
- Prepare your luggages and start your new exciting experience abroad!
- Receive an attendance certificate and reference on Linkedin
Internship Match Warranty
Our service guarantees the client to get one or more interviews with companies interested in their profile. We define a deadline that will gave us enough time to present you the best companies for your profile.
If no company is presented to you by that deadline date, the fee will be fully refunded.
- More companies confirm your application?
- You decide which offer to accept.
- Does a single company confirm the internship?
- You accept and prepare for departure or you withdraw and lose only the deposit amount.
Check the terms and conditions
- Can't we find any company to introduce to you?
Receive 100% of the amount paid.
Tailor-made Internship Warranty
We organise your internship based on the characteristics you have selected on the platform (accommodation, room, type of board, etc.).
You will do a free introductory call with one of our experts. We will take into account your requests, goals, expectations and experiences and will ket you know if you can take part on our placements.
- Positive answer: we start the matching with the best company and we start to organise all the related services.
- Negative answer: we do not want to waste your time and money on an experience we feel we are not able to help you achieve in this moment. There are several reasons why you have not been admitted into the programme, some of them could be: inadequate knowledge of the language, unsuitable age, etc. This means we feel you are not yet ready for this kind of experience in this particular moment, but we will provide useful tips that can help you to improve your skills and apply again in the future.